China Certification & Inspection (Group) Co., Ltd (CCIC Group) is a world-famous and also the largest inspection and certification institution in China with accreditation from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ) and Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA).
CCIC Germany GmbH (CCIC Bremen was renamed as CCIC Germany since 2018.) is the first third-party inspection and certification institution in Europe. The main business includes inspection, authentication, certification and testing.
We are now looking for a Project Management Assistant for our new project
Job Location: Frankfurt am Main
Entry time: February 1, 2022 (negotiable)
- Assist the project manager to organize technical documents;
- Assist the project manager during the communication with the client;
- Assist the project manager to determine the plan strategy and feasibility analysis based on the requirements of the client;
- Expand the professional knowledge of vehicle systems, cooperate with internal teams, obtain and collect external information;
- Cooperate with the team for business development.
Capacity & Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in vehicle engineering, materials, electronics, mechanics is preferred;
- Have a strong passion for automobiles, with a basic knowledge of engine and vehicle technical, and possess a basic understanding of vehicle safety requirements and functional safety requirements;
- Being a self-starter, operational and execution-driven facilitator, and problem solver;
- Proficient in MS-Office;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proficiency in Chinese, fluency in English, German is a plus;
- German driving license is a plus